Gramam offers various activities which are authentic and life line of the village:
- Backwater Sunset boat trip in a local canoe with Mr. Peter
- Learn yoga at homestay with Ms. Haesel, no matter you are a beginner
- Visit the opposite village by boat for lunch or dinner in a beautiful backwater setting
- Take a short walk to the nearby restaurant for lunch or dinner or a drink (beer & wine )
- Also have the option to eat dinner at the homestay with prior intimation. The breakfast is complimentary.
- Take an early morning tuktuk drive through the open paddy fields for birding, beach and join fish auction.
- Visit a nearby Anganwady is a government sponsored child-care and mother-care center in India. It caters to children in the 0-6 age group. Extend a helping hand along with Gramam for the uplift of the nearby Anganwady
- Outside the village Kumbalangi
- Day visit to Heritage zone of Fort Cochin and Mattancheri, antique shops and spices market or evening Kathakali dance by tuktuk or taxi
- Visit a traditional Hindu Brahmin family near to Kodanad Elephant Centre
- Ayurveda treatments at Fort Cochin
- House Boat booking at Alleppy or Kumarakom backwaters
- River valley group tour with other tourists from Cochin, 8am – 5pm
- Day trips to Alleppy backwaters, visit a homestay, canoe ride / motor boat ride, lunch, tea snacks etc.
- Day trips to Anthakaranazhi beach / Marari beach, relax at the quiet beach homestay, lunch, tea snacks etc…
- Gramam offers holiday itineraries to other parts of Kerala and south India